Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Birthday Hat from Art Impressions!



Copic colors used:  skin- E00, E000, R20, E11 hair- E18, E09, E07 dress- B97, B95, B93, B91 pocket book and shoes- C7, C5, C3 cake- E44, E43, E42, E41, E37, E35, E31 candles- YG17, YG13, YG01 red accents- R59, R29, R24, R22 ground-C7, C5, C3, C1 background- B00, B000, B0000

Hola!  Post number two for today!  I'm sharing this card on the Art Impressions Blog and it features a snazzy set called the Birthday Hat Set.  Perfect for all your stylish friends who have birthdays coming up.

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to pull off the same elegance of the darling lass on my card.  Mainly because I would not have the opportunity to wear my birthday cake as a hat because I would have eaten it...LOL!  

Find this fabulous image in the Ai Shop along with a tons of others!  Also, visit the Art Impressions blog for daily inspiration from the Design Team!  I best be scooting'!  Until next time, stay crafty!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl
    Fantastic card, such a fun image.The whole card is so artfully composed, you have such a talent for pulling all the elements together and of course your colouring is legendary.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this image Cheryl! This birthday card will put a smile on anyone's face .. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D